Friday, March 27, 2009

THE SADDEST DAY IN MY LIFE SO FAR.

Today is the saddest day in my life so far.
My cousins left for Hong Kong.

Met Yiyi and family around 8plus in the airport.
Waited for them to check in their lagguage before heading to the canteen to have their breakfast.
After eating, we left to the departure hall
Took some last photos before Yiyi and family left.

Time to go in... :(
Everyone started hugging Yiyi and family.
I went to hug and kiss both Joelle and Clara.
The feeling was unbearable. I couldn't bear to leave them. I really hope you guys could still be in Singapore. I want to see you both lovely girls everyday!!! I really miss you two!!!

Uncle Derek came to hug me. I went to hug Yiyi. She was crying. She mad me want to cry too. I believe everyone was sad and didn't want to leave one another.
Well I know I was very very sad.
Everytime when i think of both Joelle and Clara, my heart would ache so badly because I miss you both!!!

Went home was abit down...
Spent time writing a song about both Joelle and Clara, how I miss them and the times we spent together when you were in Singapore.
I hope to share it with you guys one day! :D
As i was writing the bridge of the song, tears just filled my eyes. My heart started beating faster and I started crying. I think the 2 of you really meant alot to me.

PS:
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE MIGRATING TO CANADA.
YIYI, UNCLE DEREK, JOELLE AND CLARA!!! I MISS YOU ALL!!! ESPECIALLY THE 2 LOVELY KIDS!!! I WILL ALWAYS PUT YOU 2 IN MY HEART.

-ISAAC-

No comments: