Saturday, May 2, 2009

FRIDAY

MOM'S BDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Nisa, Idris and Kok Ming came over to my house to practice for an upcoming performance... Did 2 videos recording to sent to my aunt.
Practice and had fun doing the videos...
Funny moments too... HAHA!
After recording, we went to KFC and get a family feast for the 4 of us.
Nisa helped to choose a bag for my mom whereas Kok and Idris went to get drinks. THANKS! She loves it. :D

Went back to my house to eat. Nisa wanted to catch a soccer match...
I think it's fun eating together with friends at home.

Played afew rounds of 'Bluff'... then they went home. I think we should do this more often. YEA!

I guess I wasn't feeling quite good too on the night itself.
Feel like writing a song to express myself... rather than impressing others. ( Nisa, this sounds familiar yea? LOL! )
Somehow, I feel that I'm contradicting myself...

" I close my eyes, and all I see is you. I close my eyes, I try to sleep, I can't forget you. " ..... It really happened when I was going to sleep!!! I couldn't get to sleep, and all I keep thinking was you.

So today's Saturday, had a good dream.
I dreamt that I went to Canada to visit my cousins!!! :D
We were in a coach to somewhere...
It seems so REAL.
But the wierd thing is, I did not bring my white jacket. LOL! I brought thin clothings somehow when it was snowing... LOL!
I really miss you guys SO MUCH!!!

PS: EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE IN PLACE, UNTIL...
-ISAAC-

No comments: